Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Get Published - Get a Prize from Me!


Do you enjoy those scrapbook magazines, or maybe you subscribe to Papercrafts or a card making magazine.....well I want to challenge YOU to get published! And if you do, I will give you ANY item in my Idea Book for half the price! There is a catch - there always is!! You need to use Close To My Heart product! It need not be 100% CTMH! (Use that Cricut if you want!) But nothing would tickle me more than to see your name in the glossy pages of a magazine with a CTMH stamp etc on your project! If you are interested, drop me an email (bethstamps@gmail.com) and I can send you details on submissions to various magazines. YOU CAN DO THIS!! Oh, and be sure to check out the last page of EVERY PaperCrafts Magazine for the FULL page CTMH Advertisement!

No comments:

01 09 10