Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Idea Book is Out! My Favorite Things!

I can think of nothing I enjoy more than a hot mug of cocoa (with fat marshmallows floating in it of course) and browsing through the newest Close To My Heart Idea Book! My favorite paper (at the moment!!!) is the new Sillouette Paper! Wow! This paper is so classy and elegant. For me it was love at first sight! Kit Colors:Bamboo, Black, Colonial White, White Daisy

Today my Sweet Pea paper arrived! So adorable! I have customers asking for baby card ideas and I just know we are going to have fun with this paper and the new Flower Child stamp set.

I have found lots of must have embellishments that I can't wait to get my hands on! In fact I did not wait!! I just got the new Just Blooms Big Pinks paper flowers! The are beautiful! Watch for my workshop in the near future using Sweet Pea, Big Pinks and Flower Child! I am so excited!

I have many more favorites but it would take too long to list them all! If you don't yet have your copy of the book, send me an email and I will make sure you get on ASAP!
bethstamps@gmail.com

No comments:

01 09 10