Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A few Convention Friends!

Convention was truly a magical experience!
Leslie and I waited in line for an hour and a half but loved having our picture made with Jeanette Lynton, CEO and Founder of CTMH! We were so tired by the time we got to her, we posed with her sweet husband first! He was kind enough to take our picture with his wife too!



Leslie and I had fun posing all over convention!



I know I look a bit overwhelmed in this picture - that is because I totally WAS! Anita Renfroe had just finished entertaining us with her AMAZINGLY hysterical humor and then she was hanging out right where I was seated! Had to snap a pic of the two of us!! You need to go google her on YouTube!!



I met lovely CTMH Girls! Kisha is a fellow Blog Pal and Celine is soon to be a NEW blogger!!


2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow!! You got some great convention pics!!! :D

PS...I love the music on your blog!!! :D

Kisha said...

HEY! That's Kisha - DAVIS...lol not Kisha Johnson! How FUN to see her pic - and yours too! :) Glad you had such a great time!

Kisha

01 09 10