Sunday, August 3, 2008

I am back! Sort of!!!

Convention exceeded my wildest dreams! It was just amazing! I will soon be sharing pictures and it was so much fun meeting many consultants that I have only known electronically!!

Close To My Heart is so generous ~ it makes me really proud to be a consultant! I have returned home with a suitcase full of free treats!
We got:
~FOUR new Stamp Sets!
~A new Memory Keeper Box!
~New Collection of Brads
~New Finishing File Trio (I also have one set to give away at my October Open House!)
~New Simple Numbers Dimensionals
~New Spring Blossom Cardstock with the FOUR NEW COLORS!
~New Color Ready Alphabet!
~A new Acrylic Album - which they provided ALL the materials to decorate so I could show you all the Finished Product!!! =)
~New Sparkles - in circles and squares
~Ribbons, buttons and more!!

OH! And I was also a winner of one of the decorated memory keeper boxes after the Deal or No Deal game where they gave consultants TONS of product!! I was worried that my suitcase was going to exceed the weigh limit!!

I left the beautiful Gaylord Orlando hotel this morning, but flew to the Jersey Shore to play with my children in Ocean City! We spent a restful (well needed) day at the shore and I need to get myself in bed!
Look for more pictures soon and DON'T MISS the CLEARANCE Sale on August 5th! Only on my web site!!

No comments:

01 09 10