Tuesday, December 16, 2008

9 Days and counting!


Are you READY!!
It is so exciting! Christmas is just around the corner! I hope you are able to take a deep breath, and enjoy these days. How cute is this Count Down To Christmas!!? A customer made this with left over paper from a 6 page scrapbookiong class using Evensong! Don't you think she did a super job!?



Here is a picture of my 2008 card - or actually 100+ cards! Done and in the mail at last. I keep it simple since I have to make so many. I used December Word Puzzle!
Click on the link to get a view of the whole stamp set - I have great news if you want to get your hands on this fast! A customer ordered this super set TWICE by accident! You would be doing her a great favor if you want to purchase it from her. Email me and I will put you two in touch! bethstamps@gmail.com

Sneak Peek!

We are going to create this ornament at Stamp Club on Wednesday! It was so much fun and I will be adding a picture of my children in the middle!

No comments:

01 09 10