Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I love my PEEK!!

Ok, this has nothing to do with papercrafts, card making or scrapbooking directly, but I am having so much fun with this new toy and bargain that I feel I must share!! My photography skills leave much to be desired...

I just got PEEK a few hours ago and I literally had it set up with 3 email acounts in 6 minutes. PEEK is a hand held device that looks like a blackberry but perhaps a little thinner and MUCH cheaper. It is available at Target for around $50 (this weekend!! price drop from $75!) and for just $19.95 a month, I can do unlimited email. This is so much cheaper than a Blackberry contract. I did email from the YMCA tonight during swim lessons!! This was just minutes after I had this fun tool in my hand! But the best part, it is so cute!! Hope you don't mind me sharing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is super cute. I might look into this option! I just can't justify the cost of the blackberry or iphone....

01 09 10