Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Free Layouts For You!












These Daydream layouts were so much fun to create at a recent workshop - so girly and pretty! Only I have one problem! I don't have girls! So this means I am giving them away! 2 pages are already gone! I have 2 more layouts to share! I will give them away at the end of April! Post comments below to win! Feel free to share with your friends!
Stamps: Cupcake Sprinkles
Paper: Daydream
Ink: Blush, Sweetleaf
Accessories:Pretty Pins, Pearl Paint, Just Blooms, Brads, Ric rac & Embroidery Floss
Techniques: painting, sewing,


Beth
SHOP ONLINE ALL THE TIME!http://bethwelmaker.myctmh.com/Home.aspx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I would love this layout :) I'm putting my name in the hat.
Jennifer Evans
21 Rose Ct
Limerick, PA 19468
jevans@seic.com

Lisa Plank said...

Well Beth, you know that my Katie is the consummate girly girl!!!

Krista Ritskes said...

These are fabulous! I always wanted to play with this paper pack, but still haven't gotten a chance to order it. I especially like what you've done with the flowers.

Krista Ritskes said...

Oh, forgot to mention that giving away the layouts you can't use is a great idea. I may just use it!

Lynn said...

You made some gorgous layouts-did you design them yourself? The paper and embellishment choices worked perfectly! My Daughter would love these!

Have a great day!
Busheylm@aol.com

Denise said...

These layouts are super cool! I would also love to take them off of your hands!

Denise Wells
mamascolections@aol.com

Linda said...

These are so darned cute! I LOVE this paper pack!!

melinda said...

These are so cute! I would love to use them for my little girl!

Anonymous said...

Hi, just started scraping and my daughters would love this!!!

Beth said...

Be sure to send me contact info if you are anonymous!

Anonymous said...

These layouts are wonderful. I am posting my info:
semonne.culver@gt.com

Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Love your page! Please put me in your drawing. Thank you. Michelle fyrefly21tna@hotmail.com

Heather C. said...

These pages are absolutely gorgeous!! I always wanted to learn how to scrapbook but just don't seem to have the talent to make it look great! I would love to through my name into the mix for these wonderful layouts!

ae_babe_147@excite.com
Heather C.

01 09 10