Saturday, September 21, 2013

Favorite Thing

Today I want to share with you my most recent Favorite Thing!  The Work In Progress Binder!
This item has a super price at just $15.95, and I already wish I owned two.  It is a binder with a case.  I took mine to a weekend crop recently and as I completed a layout, I placed it in here for safety.  I did not want my layouts getting lost or wrinkled in transit back home after a weekend of "hard" work!  The case is fabulous - keeps the binder steady and looking very neat while you put away the layouts in progress until they can be placed in the permanent album.
I also used my page protectors to keep my stickease and complimentary embellishments ready where I could see them.  This worked so well!!  Truly, this is my new favorite thing and I will be ordering more!

No comments:

01 09 10